Important Tax Dates to Remember for 2013
Posted on February 12th, by Big Chief in Blog, Uncategorized. Comments Off on Important Tax Dates to Remember for 2013
MARCH 15, 2013
- Today is the deadline for corporate tax returns this means, forms 1120, 1120A, and 1120S. If you do not complete your corporate return today a request for a 6-month extension, form 7004, must be filed.
APRIL 15, 2013
- Deadline to file individual tax returns, Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ. Or you may request an Automatic Extension (Form 4868) for the year 2012 which will provide you with six extra months to file your tax return. Payment of the tax is still due by April 15th.
- The Form 1041, deadline to file estate income tax or trust income tax returns or a request for an automatic 5-month filing extension (Form 7004).
- Deadline to file your partnership tax returns, also known as the Form 1065. You may also request an automatic 5-month extension of time to file today (Form 7004).
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013 (Extensions are due)
- Final deadline to file corporate tax returns if an extension was requested. (Forms 1120, 1120A, 1120S)
- Final deadline to file trust income tax returns if an extension was requested. (Form 1041)
- Final deadline to file partnership tax returns if an extension was requested. (Form 1065)
OCTOBER 15, 2013
- Final deadline to file individual tax returns if an extension was requested. (Forms 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ.)